As a successful leader, you understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve
Develop your skills to adapt to the ever-changing business landscape
Where Baiva provides support
- Lack of clarity around vision, goals, or direction for themselves or the organization
- Struggles with strategic thinking and planning, including creating and executing a long-term direction for the organization
- Difficulty motivating and aligning a team or organization to achieve goals or deliver results
- Issues with developing teams, including identifying and addressing performance issues, developing succession plans, and promoting talent retention
- Difficulty gaining buy-in and team alignment
- Challenges with managing and leading a diverse workforce
- Leading a team that is not executing effectively or getting results
- Challenges managing or resolving conflicts
- Difficulty in building and maintaining effective relationships
- Ineffective communication skills with colleagues, direct reports or stakeholders
- Struggles with having difficult conversations
- Difficulty with managing time and workload effectively
- Feeling overwhelmed or burnout
- Inability to adapt to change or navigate organizational politics
- Struggles with decision-making and problem-solving
- Lack of confidence in the leadership role
- Inability to achieve career goals or advancement within the organization
- Not able to lead authentically
Outcomes of Executive Coaching
When you embark on a journey with an executive coach, you will increase your self-awareness, develop new personal strategies, and get all the help and support you need along the way. The benefits of the coaching process include:
- Greater clarity and vision; for yourself and your team or organization
- Improved leadership impact and ability to influence, motivate and inspire others
- Understanding how to leverage your personal values to lead authentically
- Development of flexible strategic thinking to handle uncertainty
- More courageous approach to making necessary changes and decisions
- Increased productivity and performance
- Strengthened communication style and ability to adapt to others’ styles
- Stronger relationships with clients, colleagues, and reports
- Increased emotional intelligence and resilience
- Reduced stress levels and increased balance/well-being
How We Work
We believe that every person has the capacity to grow and thrive in the right environment, so we design our coaching engagements around each individual’s unique needs. Through a supportive and structured environment, we will work together to develop clear goals for coaching.
In our sessions, through a facilitated discussion, we will navigate the challenges unique to you by leveraging your strengths to uncover blind spots and overcome any challenge that comes your way. We will meet you wherever you are in your leadership journey and provide you with a safe, reflective space to work through whatever is holding you back from reaching your full potential.
The ultimate aim of executive coaching is to help the leaders become more effective, more self-aware, and more confident in their leadership roles. It is a powerful process that is best understood by experiencing it for yourself. So we encourage you to give it a try – reach out to us for a free no-strings-attached session to see if coaching is right for you.
Executive Coaching FAQ’s
The International Federation of Coaching (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Simply put the essence of coaching is:
- To help a person change in the way they wish and help them go in the direction they want to go.
- Coaching supports a person at every level in becoming who they want to be.
- Coaching builds awareness, empowers choice and leads to change.
- It unlocks a person’s potential to maximize their performance. Coaching helps them to learn for themselves rather than teaching them.
Executive coaching is a highly personalized and thought-provoking experience, suitable for executives, mid-level managers, new leaders, and high potential individual contributors. Ultimately, it is best suited for leaders who are performance driven, development-minded and who have the courage to reflect, receive feedback, experiment, and do the rewarding work involved in transformational change.
A typical coaching session is either 30 or 45 minutes in length. We start by asking you what you want to focus on for the session, whether that’s working towards the goals you’ve set for yourself, talking through a difficult situation or challenge, or something that is front of mind for you in that moment. We guide you through an explorative process to dig deeper in understanding your situation and we support you in navigating a path through to where you want to go. We typically close out a session with a commitment around an action step you want to take so that you can keep your progress moving forward in between sessions. Executive coaching is a powerful process that is best understood by experiencing it for yourself. Reach out to us for a free discovery session to see if coaching is right for you.
Like most things, it depends! Some people come to coaching wanting to work on a specific challenge that may only take a few sessions to work through. Other people find great value in partnering with a coach for extended periods to support their long term development or goals. And some people work with a coach on and off when they feel like they need extra support. While coaching engagement lengths depend on individual goals and needs, we do recommend committing to at least 3 months of coaching to experience the full benefits of coaching.